Friday, December 2, 2011

Review: Bianchi Volpe









I just came upon a used Bianchi Volpe in bad shape. The brakes barely work, and the shifters don't work at all. We'll see if I can bear my amazing mechanical skills upon it to make it a worthy rider. I don't know what years it is. It has Shimano RSX dérailleurs. The saddle is of "cutout" type, which my doctor say will be kind to my perineum. I test rode it in the parking lot of a McDonald's on a highway. That seemed more dangerous than riding on the highway. People back out of their parking spaces without looking back. Well, it's Noo Joizy.

It has one of those saddles with a cut-out, and my doctor recommended one to me for the sake of my perineum. Interestingly, it doesn't feel any different from saddles without cutouts, and I think my doctor might be right.

2 comments:

  1. Two perineum references in one post. Very interesting, Dr. Freud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Tom, you did that yourself?

    ReplyDelete